Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Friends

i have had the same fiends for the past 5 years and some even longer. i pretty much hangout with them everyday of the week. we have all fought at one point but haven't let stupid immature fights get in-between our friendship. it crazy growing up with the same people and watching how each and everyone of us change as we get older. when were together we all be ourselves and our true personalities come out. we all help one another when either of us is in need of anything. even though were all just friends we treat each other like brothers. you know your friends are true fiends when they stay with you through thick and thin. my friends have never left m side and iv never left theirs. we love going out on the weekends and just hanging out. we go to garden alot because we could all go there and just relax. some nights we just gather at one of our houses and light the BBQ and play cards. my friends make me realize that i should live everyday as my last. they show me how valuable life really is. not many people have friends and support like i do. they make my everyday life go on with ease and no worries. i would never understand how people live without having friends like mine and i don't want to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment