Tuesday, November 8, 2011

who i am

Hi my name is Mgo Baronian. Im 17 ears old,born on january 2, 1994. I attend the perfect, wonderful, and educational school A.B.G.U. I love all my teachers there but my english teacher is just something els. In my family i have my mom, dad, sister, and me. We are a very happy family of four and enjoy each others company. Another member of the family is my dog max. He is a beagle and is 7 years old. My favorite sport is hockey and i played it for around 10 years. I would still be playing hockey is it wasn't for my injury and my father. He became to protective and decided it wasn't a safe sport to play. I also really like to cook and entertain people. Cooking is a hobby i have that helps me relax and forget about all my stresses. Me and my friends love going out and one place we love to go and spend most of our money is GARDEN. When i grow up i want to take over my dads jewelry store and hopefully ill be just as successful as he is.

1 comment: