Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Role Model

My one and only role model that I have is my father. He has a heart that no other human being has and shows his love for me and my family unconditionally. He has been there for me since the day i was born and caters to my every need. My dad owns a jewelry store and his success and passion has inspired me to take over and continue the family business. He try's to help everyone he can and keep everyone happy. My dad is my backbone and he guides my every step. I extremely appreciate everything my father has done and does for me. He is one in a million. He inspires me to push my self and do things to the fullest. He makes me want to reach new heights in life and accomplish everything I do. He has shown me secrets to life, the right way to do things, and who i really am. No one can replace my father and no one comes near how much he means to me.

1 comment: